You can help the Good Shepherd network in its work to assist women and girls receive the help they need to build a better life for themselves and their families.
By donating to Good Shepherd, you will be furthering our work including:
- Delivering microfinance for people on low incomes who are not able to access mainstream banking
- Delivering school education for Indigenous girls and scholarships for Indigenous women
- Providing safe refuges for women and children fleeing domestic violence
- Helping school children at risk of mental health problems
- Undertaking research into the needs of disadvantaged communities and advocacy to create lasting change
There are many ways to donate and make a difference:
Donate on-line using your Credit Card through our secure website:
Donate by phone
Telephone us on 03 8412 7370 and ask to speak to our fundraising team.